Description:Payment: MASTER CARD, VISA<br/>Additional info: AKA
Bookwalter, Charles A, Dds - Timberlane Dental Group
Bookwalter Charles A
The best prosthodontists in Vermont
Information about prosthodontists in Vermont
In case of proper personal dental hygiene and periodic dental examinations veneers can serve for more than ten years. Lifetime of veneers depends on the care of it. For proper care of ceramic veneers, Prosthodontists in Vermont will provide some recommendation.
1. Teeth with porcelain veneers, as natural teeth, need thoroughly cleaning with a toothbrush and floss. Good oral hygiene minimizes accumulation of plaque, the risk of tooth decay. Veneers, of course, are not prone to caries, but tooth decay can occur in those parts of the tooth, which are not covered with veneer.
2. Porcelain veneers are designed to improve the appearance of teeth. They can not resist the considerable load or force effects. It is recommended to refrain from eating large amount of tea, coffee, red wine, and other staining foods.
3. For ceramic veneers is important oral hygiene.
4. Acidic foods in large quantities can change the surface of the ceramic veneers.
5. Toothpastes with low ph or with abrasive parts may change the surface of the ceramic.
6. Patients with ceramic veneers have to visit prosthodontist every six months for examination and professional oral hygiene.