Many parents know that eruption of the teeth is painful, that?s why usually ask Pedodontists in Oklahoma how to help the child and reduce pain. Doctors dive such advices:
1. Massage the gums. Gently massage with the finger upper and lower gums in a circular motion for 1-2 minutes.
2. Use teething ring, filled with the gel. Before use, hold it for some time in a refrigerator. Cool temperature constricts blood vessels and decreases gums swelling, reduces pain and provides additional relief.
3. Apply different medicine (gels and creams, which are put on the baby's gums). However, check at what age this medicine can be used.
4. In case of stomach upset do not try to feed the child forcibly. Let the child to drink water or diluted juice to restore lost fluids.
5. When temperature increases - monitor the condition of the child. Many children withstand temperature between 38-38,5 ? C, but if the child does not stand this temperature or body temperature rises till 40? C or it is held for a long time, it is necessary to give a child antipyretic.