Sometimes it can be very difficult to proper toothpaste for children, that?s why it is important to consult Pedodontists in Missouri. They developed simply rules following which you will be able to choose the best option for your child.
1. Always make sure that the paste does not contain substances such as saccharin, sodium lauryl sulfate and chlorhexidine. All of these substances are unsafe for the child's body.
2. Children toothpaste must not contain in its composition flavorings and odoriferous substances because children can eat such pastes. Therefore it is better to use toothpaste with neutral or mint smell.
3. Do not buy toothpaste with dyes and aromatic fragrances for children who have allergy.
4. Toothpaste should contains papain and fluorine, which contributes to improvement of tooth enamel
5. It is not necessary to choose only one type of toothpastes. Dentists recommend to change it every 2 month.